I had a chance to talk with Animus Invidious of PerforModule for the podcast. Animus and I have collaborated on a few Ableton Live Packs in the past. His work on PerforModule is both unique and extremely useful. On the show we had a chance to discuss digital hoarding, the importance of organization, and how to make use of the tools we have. Animus is generously providing a download and explanation of his intricate Elemental Mixing Spreadsheet that ensures he makes use of all the tools in his plug-ins folder.
As a special bonus, Animus provides a free download of his new Dynamic Panning Audio Effect Rack. I've also built a Stereo Rhythmic Gating device that I'm packaging together with his device for the 151st Free Ableton Live Pack. Download it here.
The conversation runs deep and through a lot of different topics. Listen and enjoy!
Support the Podcast on Patreon
- PerforModule: Where Animus releases his tutorials and Ableton Live Packs
- How to Organize User & Plugin Presets Like a Boss in Ableton Live 9
- Animus's Work for Isotonik Studios
- Elemental Mixing Spreadsheet
- Microcassette Tape Instruments by PerforModule and Subaqueous
- PMX 300 Brass Synths Free Ableton Live Pack #113
- Vinyl Snackler Free Ableton Live Pack #128
- Super Mario World Special Zone Free Ableton Live Pack #145
- IQ Analyser
- Free Ableton Live Pack #151: Panning FX
Some Music from Animus Invidious: