Here are his words on it's creation:
I just released a dark ambient album just in time for Halloween, featuring Largo on a track. The album was mastered by Gannon Kashiwa the Director of Digital Media at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. He does all their planetarium
surround mixing and mastering - so as you'd imagine these tracks sound pretty incredible on big systems or with great headphones.
Lots of attention to detail on this one. For example, Track 2 "Alone in the Dark" is a single Largo patch carrying the whole track! I had a phase where I was listening to lots of David Gilmour, and while the track isn't emulating guitar performance, it is an experiment in guitar-like harmonics with overtones and distortion. But I don’t stop there and go where a guitar can’t go.
Free Download: Mark Mosher Zebra Attack Free Ableton Live Pack #38
Free Download: Mark Mosher Zebra Attack 2 Free Ableton Live Pack #40
- NO GHOSTS. JUST FEAR. - 5 Original Dark Ambient Synthetic Soundscapes
- The Waldorf Time Warp Weekend Sale Including License SL for Blofeld Desktop for Activating Sample Memory
- Absynth 5 Synthesizer Envelope Editing Tips
- October 2012 Synthesizer Related Events in Boulder and Denver
- Photos from The Fantastic Moldover Workshop in Denver. Watch for a Workshop In Your City.